Monday, September 23, 2019

Progress Report

been scanning every morning ... am up to ~65 countries with a number of subcategories, especially in my US collections. This morning I started on my Canada. Lots of pages, lots of holes, lots of loose stamps to see if I can fill those holes. Seems it's easier for me to just go look and buy stamps to fill the holes while I'm working on a country than it is to go though my loose stamps collections to fill those holes. Meanwhile, while I'm waiting for the mail, I move on ... and rinse and repeat.

So trying to stop buying while I'm scanning. It's hard.

once I have my pages all scanned (around Thanksgiving hopefully), I can then start sorting though my boxes of purchased materials ... and THEN if I don't already have a space printed, I can print more pages.

Sigh ... I AM making progress though.

couldn't resist trying to get this set started. This is not my collection ... but rather a facebook pic posted to show completion. The entire set used runs ~$1300 catalog value. I purchased a set of the first six with nice cancels for $65. Of course the last five in the set are the most expensive ... but maybe one every month or so.



No comments:

Post a Comment